Underwater and Commercial Diving Services
Dagger Diving Services Ltd provides a number of underwater and marine engineering services. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and “that’ll do” just doesn’t cut it with us. We leave nothing to chance when it comes to your diving project so rest assured we will get it right first time.
Our diving services include:
- Civil engineering projects such as hydroelectric installations and reservoirs.
- Ships husbandry and maintenance.
- Underwater Inspection In Lieu of Dry Dock (UWILD) to DNV-GL standards.
- Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) surveys, target investigation and removal.
- Sonar and magnetometry imaging.
- Safety boat cover for events and works conducted over water.
- Salvage operations and recovery.
- Waterway maintenance.
- Bridge inspections.
- Flood risk mitigation and repair works.
- Underwater cutting and burning.
- Renewable energy installation and maintenance.
- Swimming pool repairs including movable floor servicing, grouting and boom works.
- Confined space teams.
- 24 hour emergency callouts UK-wide
If you have any queries, enquiries or would like a no obligation quote for your project please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Dagger Diving Services has many years of experience in civil engineering, salvaging, ship maintenance, and more, we have a diverse range of skills and excellent experience. Our team is ready to deploy at short notice, and we always use the latest diving equipment, including a comprehensive pool of specialist air diving and subsea packages available.
Dagger Diving Services
Mulberry Cottage, Pottery Lane, Littlethorpe, Ripon, England, HG4 3LS